Provide for Trade and Industry , the satisfaction of desires , the orders of goods , handling and transportation.
Spare no effort to represent their clients before the Federal and State Offices with promptness , honesty and security.
Always stay attentive and solicitous to remove , transport and delivery of goods in Santos , São Paulo and throughout the Interior.
Keep a price list that does not express in their numbers , any competition that compromises the quality of its services , making it reasonable and consistent to the need to cover operational costs .
Documents accompanying the clearance /Guidance on Registration Radara- import:
- 1 - Import declaration
- 2 - Original commercial invoice
- 3 - Via original bill of lading - (Maritime - (B / L) - Air (AWB- via 2nd)
- 4 - Paking List - Original
- 5 - Insurance premium information when
- 6 - Copy of the exchange contract
- 1 - Boarding instructions
- 2 - Export registration
- 3 - Commercial invoice
- 4 - Output invoice - original copy
- 5 - Assistance in the issue of certificates of origin
News – Import Due to the Siscomex import news nr.063/20, we inform that from 09/10/20, are exempt from DECEX / SUEXT consent licensing, imports of products classified under NCM 9603.29.00, with the exception of hair brushes, the administrative treatment for highlight 001 remaining in effect.